Monday, October 11, 2010

Adventures in Second Life

Hey guys!

I've been spending some time in SL lately and I thought I'd post some pictures!

I'm actually listening to faculty plan a conference right now...how cool? And I just got my tiny giraffe avatar!!!  WITH Harry Potter clothes....yes be jealous!

SO here are some snapshots of my adventures so far...

This is me chillin on the quad....just your typical daily activity

Me at the safari park with the elephants...I got that t-shirt for free at the safari park

This is me busting out my dance moves in the Bleu Katt Lounge...in my skimpy pink dress!

This is me and some of the JMU faculty around the start of the conference planning

This is a front view of my awesome giraffe avatar and Harry Potter clothes! :)
(If you're interested in these things I got them at Adelebsen Village which has tons of shops for tiny stuff)

Well that's my adventures so far! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. looks like you're making your way all around second life :-) i'm still struggling to get the hang of it but that's just how i am with most technology anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get my Gryffindor uniform!

    ReplyDelete